Saturday, January 11, 2014

Walking Dead creator/writer answered my letter!

This guy.
At the end of every comic there's a 2-3 page section devoted to letters from fans/haters about the comic and some info about the TV show, answered by Walking Dead comic creator Robert Kirkman and his assistant Sean I-forget-his-last-name.


On March 13, 2013, when Issue 108 came out, I decided to write in a stupid letter that talks about the new Pope.

On May 8, 2013, my letter was in the back of Issue 110.

It was pretty cool, having my name in print for millions of people to see. I got a digital copy and here it is.


Italic grey is Robert Kirkman, the bearded fat guy on Talking Dead sometimes.
Bold is Sean, his assistant.
So! That's one of my claims to fame.

A little more than 3 weeks is the midseason premiere, and a spoilery article about what I hope to happen this season and upcoming seasons will come out before then.

1 comment: